We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boystown

Which Nuevo Laredo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Boystown

Anyone know of any bus tours from Houston to Boystown ??

1. Re: Boystown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2007, 18:50
2. Re: Boystown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2007, 18:50
houston,tx
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boystown

there are no tours to boys town

if you are going to nuevo laredo when i go i will gladly show you around for free. i enjoy meeting new people.

if you go yourself, just cross the bridge, go to a taxi, say boys town, he will take you there, cost $10, and your there,

there you will be approached by several guys wanting to show you around for money, i would stay away from them, say no thanks, but it's your choice, after boys town , go back to taxi, say bridge, get to bridge pay another $10

USA
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boystown

Take a bus to Laredo, TX. Cross the border at the Int'l bridge #1 (pedestrian). Go straight a block or two (on Guerrero St), on your left there will be taxis. The standard rate for gringos is $10 (the locals pay $5-7). Tell the cabbie "Boystown" or "La zona" they all know it very well. That's it. Watch out for the city cops, they could be trouble. The inside of the Boystown is now overseen by the federales who do not get to you, unless you are behaving like a stupid drunk fool or start snapping pictures everywhere. Stay low and enjoy your experience, your life will never be the same once you visit La Zona (Boystown).

houston
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Boystown

Has anyone heard of boys town apparel? Apparently they are making shirts that go with the whole theme of BT's in Mexico... pretty cool...

houston
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Boystown

Has anyone heard of boys town apparel? Apparently they are making shirts that go with the whole theme of BT's in Mexico... pretty cool...

Everywhere
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Boystown

Dont know of any bus tours but a guy that goes by "Horse Shoe" will take you over in a limo and back for $20. You will see his limo at the adult store across the street from the pilot truckstop at on I-35 in laredo, exit 13 I believe. They leave daily at 7pm.

fort worth
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Boystown

my name is bill and my email is nightrunner74@ymail.com, i live in fort worth texas and i'd like to take a trip to boystown,mexico. i have a car and would like to drive down there but i need a guide and you said you'd do it for free, plz write me, thks.-bill-

fort worth
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Boystown

my name is bill and my email is nightrunner74@ymail.com, i live in fort worth texas and i'd like to take a trip to boystown,mexico. i have a car and would like to drive down there but i need a guide and you said you'd do it for free, plz write me, thks.-bill-

miami fl
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Boystown

in boys town the cops flash there lihgts at you. Search you and make you empty your pockets when you put your money on the table they make you look at wall so they can steel your money. If you try to look they will say your interupting the search and put you in the holding cell. then the higher ranking officer will come and tell you its $100.00 or you go to the big jail .

When you pay no recipt is given its the way police steel your money there beware it happend to me !

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Laredo
More Nuevo Laredo Topics