We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Vallarta- fun resort? /ideas on activities?

Cleveland, Ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
Puerto Vallarta- fun resort? /ideas on activities?

I am planning a trip for my girlfriend and I in June to Puerto Vallarta ... I have booked the air but I am undecided on which resort to stay at. We are looking for a little bit of a younger crowd (we are in our mid 20’s) that is more active and social not to many kids. I am avid traveler and have been all over Mexico and other parts of the world and thought we would check out Puerto Vallarta.

I have been reading a lot about Dreams and just found out that there were two different Dream resorts… not sure if this would be a good option, also which Dreams Resort or would we be better off at another hotel. Again we are looking for a little more activity at the resort. Lastly money is not really a deterrent on where we stay.

We are not much of lay at the beach all day people although on our 4 night trip we are planning at least a few days doing some beach drinking, any other activities that you would recommend would be appreciated. We are pretty adventures! Thanks for your help!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Vallarta- fun resort? /ideas on activities?

Fly into PV and then get out and go stay in Sayulita. It's an hour bus ride north of PV. It's a safe little surf town with lots of restaurants, accommodations and activities.

Edited: 03 June 2012, 08:02
2. Re: Puerto Vallarta- fun resort? /ideas on activities?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:41