We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have a reliable PV Airport Transfer recommendation?

Tolland, CT
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Have a reliable PV Airport Transfer recommendation?

I'm looking for any recommendation for a shared or private airport transfer that can get me from the puerto Vallarta airport to the Dreams Villamagna hotel next week. Help please!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,796 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have a reliable PV Airport Transfer recommendation?

Been to Dreams VM 5 times and heading back again on Oct 12. Have always just used an airport taxi. The are new cars, clean and all have A/C. Price is 260 pesos and return will be 140 pesos. Also many private companies just put you in ataxi anyway and charge about 50% more.

Suggest you check the Nuevo Vallara forum. The Pacific Coast forum is just a catch all which most people do not look at.

When are you going to Dreams?

Tolland, CT
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have a reliable PV Airport Transfer recommendation?

Thanks, I know you are the resident expert here :)

I can get pesos at the airport ATMs, right?

I'll be leaving on Monday, staying 6 days! First time, traveling solo. Can't wait!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,045 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have a reliable PV Airport Transfer recommendation?

bob is correct... just get a Taxi... We booked a service, it cost us Lots more and they put us in a Cab..grrr.

Yes you can get pesos at the atm (don't use the booths as they charge lots to exchange).. Taxi will take USD.

Do read the Top question on the Pt.Forum..re: Airport and the Time Share Sharks..A MUST read. Have a great holiday.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150793-i46-k70151…

Edited: 11 September 2013, 19:34
Tolland, CT
Level Contributor
15 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Have a reliable PV Airport Transfer recommendation?

Thank you JoLee, I will do just that and just take a taxi! Appreciate your reply!

5. Re: Have a reliable PV Airport Transfer recommendation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 05:18