We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seafood restaurant?

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
732 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Best seafood restaurant?

Hi, we have friends visiting soon for the first time. Anyone can recommend the best place for seafood, not necessarily fancy. Authentic, within a reasonable price range for the area is what we are looking for.

Thank you.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,763 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best seafood restaurant?

You might want to move this to the Ixtapa forum...you are on the Pacific Coast forum...which included many different cities...

I would highly recommend Lety's...right across the bridge by the fishing pier in Zihua. Lety and her brother run a really good restaurant, are both from Zihuatanejo...so the money stays in town! Love her stuffed fish...and the coconut shrimp have made her famous.

Edited: 30 April 2014, 23:37
Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best seafood restaurant?

El Manglar on La Ropa. Hands down the best IMO.

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
732 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best seafood restaurant?

Thank you both. Yes, I will move it to the Zihua forum, my mistake. The money stays in Zihua, I like that. This is what we are looking for, authentic seafood, family run restaurants. Gracias.

4. Re: Best seafood restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16