We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

It's really a bargain to go to dentist in Acapulco.After half an hour to try to locate the doctor's office on the Costera, two of my friends were able to get new dentures within 1 week.They are satisfied of the work and the price.In Canada, they would have paid around 1500$ instead of the 450$ they have paid in Acapulco.The dentist was a real gentleman and was able to speak enough English to be understood by my friends.

Robert, Montreal, Quebec,CANADA

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

told you so.........lol.....dont know which one you went to but there is a very good dentist in the condesa area well to tell you the truth there are a few very good dentists in acapulco.........zzaa

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

ZZAA the dentist,s name is :

Dr.José Noé gama Gomez

Costera M. Aleman 330-101

Tel: 483-15-00

Is the dentist that we took half a hour to know where his office was located: the building is just beside Sanborn's retail strore just a corner away from the Zocalo Square.

At the time we were in Acapulc is phone was not functionning:-))))

try to find out about a location without being able to reach the dentist???? LOL

Robert, Montreal, Quebec, CANADA

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

yep he is one of the good ones know him personaly.........zzaa

No Cal
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

My friend has a condo in Acapulco - Las Torres Gemelas Suite/Beach Resort.

From what I read, this "Hotel" is not very good, but the only reason I want to go is to find a good dentist to do some bridges and crowns.

I have the next two-weeks off and am looking for some place to go now. I can either stay here in California and spend $5,000.00 or hop a plane to Mexico..

zzaa, can you plese give me specific information, like somthing I can tell a taxi driver, to get me from the hotel to this dentist you spoke of?

Thanks,

California
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

I'm looking for a dentist to whiten/bleach my teeth, do you know if of a dentist that can do that?

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

The plastic surgery center near Madeiras advertises teeth whitening.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

dentist to whiten/bleach my teeth would be something I would like to pay myself,what would be the cost for that surgery? I would like

to have a smile like NEED :-))))

Robert, Montreal, Quebec, CANADA

8. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2008, 18:44
Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,971 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

LOL ok its over a year old what could someone possibly have said??

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dentits in Acapulco: a real bargin for good services.

truck - it was "blatant self-promotion".