We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa yalmakaan

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
casa yalmakaan

AcaSun, Where is this place. It looks very interesting. I'd like to stop by and check it out, but I don't have a clue where it is! Any idea what the prices are?

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa yalmakaan

It's past Bonfil on the way to Barra Vieja, it has individual cabins with palapa roofs. Last time I think it was about 150 per night Acasun probably has the exact distances but you get the idea.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: casa yalmakaan

hstntx,

Yessss it is interesting.....As Rolyn says it it past Bonfil and even past Tres Vidas Country and Golf Club.

It is on the right ( naturally beach side - Dah me!)

Just go slow and look for a tropical front Hotel....... (Haven't been out in that area in a while so could have changed some what?)

You usually have a car if I remember right ¿ so you'll be able to find it with out pressure, casually looking for it!!

Not sure about price but could find out??

Now it rents for 2 people per night with breakfast included around maybe $250.00 US ($2,763.00 Pesos )

and prices are not ready yet for Jan Feb or March, but they will take reservations ...........

Hope that helps?

Acasun...........

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: casa yalmakaan

Out past Tres Vidas, huh? I'm going to Beto's one day in Dec/Jan, so I will stop by and check it out. I'm not going to Aca in the spring (no vacation time then), but I'd like to see this place. I'll have to check out the massage/spa prices, too. thanks for the help!

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: casa yalmakaan

hstntx...........

I hope I did not say spa???

I will go back and read my info again. .........Nothing fancy, beachy and rustic, but still nice and clean.........

They have a rustic Temascal Steam Hut and they can arrange massages by appointment.......usually for their guests.

They have a nice bar lounge too and nice beach for watching the sunsets.....

Let me know what you think of it when you go??

Acasun..........

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: casa yalmakaan

Oops, the rustic thing threw me. You didn't say spa. I'll let you know how it was, though.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: casa yalmakaan

AcaSun -

Very interesting (albeit "pricey") get-away option. I did spend some time last night looking through their website - and it seems like they offer something very unique. Thanks a lot for the post. Who knows ... might come in handy (for us) one day.

Ron

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: casa yalmakaan

I think it is kind of a "get away from the city" kind of place, and we too would like to just go and forget about city pressures..........

Ahhhhhhhhh .....Acapulco for us Acapulcanians!!

What a daily lifestyle¿¿¿

It is not so remote...but just different, away from the rush of the city...........Mini vacation!!

and yes am anxious to hear how it is enjoyed??

Acasu............

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: casa yalmakaan

Yes, it is on the way to Barra Vieja past Tres Vidas. We kept missing where it was located and drove past it many times.

Went there July 2007 for the "Beach Club". For $30 USD per person, you can use the facilities and enjoy the beach. The $30 goes towards anything you eat/drink. We were there on a week day and had the resort to ourselves.

The beach is clean and much quieter than the other parts of Acapulco. You don't have to deal with people trying to sell activities/crafts.

I liked the resort. To me, it was cute and creative (shells as faucets in the bathrooms) and luxurious in a rustic way-if that makes any sense (nice and new outdoor bed style palapas/cabanas). It was very unique, and I will be going back the next times I am in Acapulco.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: casa yalmakaan

Sounds like a good deal for a day and in a great spot.

Merced, California
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: casa yalmakaan

Great looking place hstntx. I think I'll give it a go for a day too! Thanks for sharing it.