We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

I'm sure you're just as anxious to get back "home" as I am (again). This year, I was second-guessing over the summer ... wondering if we should choose a different destination; but, as that line goes ... "there's no place like home" (and I know that you're one of the die-hards, like me, who understands & appreciates that).

Safe travels -

Ron

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Ron, Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. This will be a strange trip. Just over a year ago as you know, I broke up with my business partners suddenly and started a new business at the same time. Then lost a 12yr relationship so with all these changes, I think this trip may also be different. Some things I rarely do, I plan to do such as sleep by the pool.

My vacation partner is also really itching to get out there. I'll try to provide daily reports or at least some stories as the trip takes shape.

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Ron, Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. This will be a strange trip. Just over a year ago as you know, I broke up with my business partners suddenly and started a new business at the same time. Then lost a 12yr relationship so with all these changes, I think this trip may also be different. Some things I rarely do, I plan to do such as sleep by the pool.

My vacation partner is also really itching to get out there. I'll try to provide daily reports or at least some stories as the trip takes shape.

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

have a great trip...........zzaa

Boston...
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Need...

As always I hope you have a great trip.... lounge by the pool, relax.. dont think to much.. but most of all party like a Rockstar.

Maybe someday somehow we will be able to meet at the VV.

Not sure when that is cause I been spending more time in Germany these days.

Give me a ring before you boarding ;-)

Anja

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Need, have a great trip and try to relax a little this time. ACA isn't going anywhere. Do you really think you are going to pack ahead of time? Doesn't sound like Need!! lol.

Floral Park, New...
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Yes Speed have a wonderful trip I know it will be great.....

Ron

I sometimes do the same thing then just say Nahhh LOL...

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,751 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Enjoy your vacation. That's about all I can say. The rest is up to you!

Take care and stay safe.

Merced, California
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Need... It looks like its your turn amigo. I don't feel the need to wish you a great trip since I know you "live large" while in Acapulco. Tell my new friends at the pool (your old friends) I said hi and I will see them very soon. And tell Devaki I expect to see her there.

Drew (your tocayo)

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

Have a good flight and arrive safely. The road from the airport is still a mess so it might take you a little longer to get to the VV.

483 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: N4S - Enjoy the Trip!

need, safe and sound journey to you!

do not forget to report on the disco g please ...i'm most anxious to hear your report..