We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

acarey review

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Topic
acarey review

well well well still on seating that are bolted down to the surface just the samee plastic chairs.....went of trip on thursday everything was pleasent with a nice stop at roqueta island for some swimming and snokerling.......but on the way back entering the bay area there is always a stron current and if you are not aware of it hold on to your seats for dear life or hit the deck........touch chopping to say the least.......but good service and super clean restrooms i love super clean restrooms........iam going to ask the owner why the heck he doesnt have thos seats secured to the decks it really would make the trip a whole lot more enjoyable........acarey gets a thumbs up from me as far as being clean and the open bar service.......just that current as you enter what is knowen as the bocana is the problem.........i will keep you posted would i go again sure why not i had fun..........much better than the fiesta booze cruise.........zzaa

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: acarey review

This might be just the thing for a TA get together,so glad you went.

danbury, ct
Level Contributor
866 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: acarey review

Thanks zzaa....glad you had a good time....

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: acarey review

Good idea Rolynn.

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: acarey review

dont know what happened to some of the words i wrote on this post........maybe i was still dizzy from the acarey ride...........lol.........touch chopping......i meant to say a touch choppy........lol.....oh well yes now that would be a heck of a trip advisor get together........we should try and get a trip advisor flag for that event.....lol.......zzaa

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,114 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: acarey review

Thanks zzaa it sounds pretty good to me as well..so it was the daytime snorkeling cruise with open bar was a buffet included?

Rolynn

I had the same thought awhile back..As the time grew near it would surelt take a local to drop them a dime once we were to get a head count.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: acarey review

Looks like my dance card is starting to fill up - PDLC, Acarey, clubbing with Robert . . .

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,114 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: acarey review

Jane

And don't forget Paradise & El Pulpo LOL...

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: acarey review

Truck, Forget El Pulpo, it´s closed up.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: acarey review

How could I forget Paradise and El Pulpo. Maybe Joy will know what is going on with El Pulpo and if not some place else out at Bonfil would work. I'm curious about Alejos.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,114 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: acarey review

I meant the El Pulpo in Bonfil sorry LOL..We have been down this path before with the closed El Pulpo in Traditional Aca and the other out at Bonfil.