We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now you have me rethinking....

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Now you have me rethinking....

OK, how about between Su Casa and Tabasco Beach? I like the idea of a view and being outside.

Mentioned in this post
Su Casa
Su Casa
318 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Tabasco Beach
Tabasco Beach
105 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

sorry, meant to continue this under my original thread.

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

Without a doubt at all, Su Casa. Absolutely no comparison. First off, for dinner, you will probably be the only ones at Tabasco Beach which means food may not be fresh etc.

I enjoy breakfast at Tabasco beach, but my 2 dinners there were not good. The snapper was recommended and I tried it once...It was not as good as other places. It was prepared well, but not fresh. My buddy who used to stay at that hotel used to like their dinner food, but the last 2 times we went, it was not good....It's always good for breakfast and I'll endorse it for that!!

On a side note, even the cats wandering around there wouldn't eat my left overs...LOL

Su Casa has something for everyone including vegetarians as I learned this past trip. Here's my most recent Su Casa report.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150787-i177-k2378…

Mentioned in this post
Su Casa
Su Casa
318 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Tabasco Beach
Tabasco Beach
105 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,231 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

Soup

Given the nature of these 2 choices I too would go with Sucasa & clearly for the view above all..The cost is more significant then the other 3 you previously asked about but this restaurant is a very enjoyable night out.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

Su Casa. [Plan on spending about MXN$1000-$1250, 'average' per couple, food & beverages.]

Mentioned in this post
Su Casa
Su Casa
318 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
5. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 December 2008, 18:50
NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

Acasun..common..Ya know I love breakfast at Tabasco beach, but dinners there have not been so great as of late. I'm not saying I wouldn't try again, but for only one night in Acapulco, I think Su Casa gives a great presentation with "consistent" food that would meet anyone's taste for the most part, whether it be seafood, Mex Food (fajitas etc) garlic shrimp, salad or pasta and steak.

Mentioned in this post
Su Casa
Su Casa
318 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

Even I, who isn´t a SuCasa fan, would have to vote SuCasa in this case. Tobasco Beach really isn´t a dinner spot.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

That's ok...... it is a sleeper and I'll still go to Hotel Malibu on the beach... for dinner as in my opinion;

Great city-bay views

Great ocean sounds

Great ocean air and breezes

Not really fancy...but nice pries and good foods...

Maybe not the Patron Shrimp but... nice warm friendly atmosphere...

Just my 2 c worth.....

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

I keep hearing about Su Casa and the food. Prices sound way out of whack for Acapulco.

I prefer the food at Mi Casa because I have a BBQ grill and Wal-Mart has the best seafood in town.

Zuntra is an excellent choice - great food, excellent bar and service, picture perfect view of the Acapulco bay.

Mentioned in this post
Su Casa
Su Casa
318 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Now you have me rethinking....

I´m with you Acapulco Guy, restaurant MiCasa is the best in town.