We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

Is there anyone else who would like to meet for dinner and with us?

Here's what I know now:

We are 6

Need4Speed - anyone else in your group?

djpoco - head count please?

AcaQueen - you're coming solo, right?

MagicMan50 - I know you have an early flight, but can you join us for dinner? How many?

This is going to be such fun! We'll gather around 8 (Queen I believe that's 7:40 to you) LOL.

It looks like I'm going to have a problem with a phone. I have a Blackberry Pearl, but Alltel has no coverage in Mexico? Customer Service just gave me a phone number for an affiliated company to arrange for a loner phone.

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

There are 4 in my group including me. I'm also extending an invitation to Rolyn who is living down there and ZZAA if she's interested and anyone else for that matter.

I'll give you my number when we get closer to the date, but count on me being there. Wow, that's 12 so far...Looks like we will take up most of the place. The new La Tortuga is small compared with the former location. Please don't let me eat too much. Friday is a big club night for me and I want not to be bloated and tired. LOL

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

You can count me in. I have had my ticket since July, and thought I would be solo, but as of tonight, I think one of my best friends, Bill, who is one of my normal Acapulco traveling partners, might be joining me now. Will confirm that within a few days....but atleast count me in for one.....

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

Need- Fantastic, I would love to meet Rolyn and Zzaa! AcaQueen, I hope Bill can make it

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
940 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

There will be 2 of us, sounds like great fun. Would love it if Rolynn and zzaa joined nice to put a face with all of our conversations over the year.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
940 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

Sorry, didnt mean to leave out AcaQueen, Rolyn and Zzaa, loved to meet you all.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

Looks like you guys will have a nice little dinner group - and fill up about half the chairs anyway. ¡Buen Provecho!

…webshots.com/photo/fullsize/279922332009241…

Ron

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

dipoco....lol....it will be nice to meet you too.

Jenny...I really hope Bill can make it too. He better decide soon...only 25 more days!!!

Alberta Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

If there is room for 2 more my wife and I will join

you.

Mike

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

Sure Mike, that would be great...Looks like we are up to 14. We can all reconfirm this as we get closer to that date. I'll call the restaurant so they set up the tables for us.

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 30-01-09 La Tortuga roll call

Ron, It pains me to see tha pic compared with my pics of the former location...eeeek!! Can you post that pic you have of that special appetizer they make. The chips with the chorizo, cheese and spinach......That's a favorite of mine