We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finally going back to ACA

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
218 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Finally going back to ACA

It's been three LONG years, but finally my wife and I are going back to the place we love. We are even going back to the Fiesta Americana, where we always stayed since 1997, until they underwent renovations some years ago. Needless to say we are counting the days until Feb. 9th. Then 14 days of glorious sunrises and sunsets, relaxing by the pool and enjoying the views, eating at our favorite places, and seeing some old friends.

Merced, California
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finally going back to ACA

That's awsome news! As you know, two weeks in Acapulco will make you feel many years younger. There are a few TA gatherings during the time you will be there if you're interested. Otherwise, perhaps we'll bump into you on the Costera!

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,029 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finally going back to ACA

Nice to hear JC...As I am from From Long Island myself see you down there..It should be a terrific trip. I sent you a message as well...

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
218 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finally going back to ACA

Thanks for the invitations, maby we will take you up on them.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,532 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finally going back to ACA

How could you stay away for three longgggg years? Welcome back to ACA. You should try to come to some of the gatherings. Read the post on TA for Extreme Sports. We are looking for another team to join. Lol.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Finally going back to ACA

Well JC, that´s 3 of us from Long Island so we will have to hook up while you´re here.

Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finally going back to ACA

Finally going back to ACA. My father lived there for 7 years in the 1990's. I have not been back, and he died in 2004. This year I want to go. There was a restaurant on the costera...Sylvia's....fabulous beachside seafood and drinks. Does anyone know if it is still there?

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Finally going back to ACA

if iam not mistaken i do think sylivas is still there on beach side.........iam very happy to see that you have both made a choice to return to acapulco the pearl of the pacific........acapulco awaits you with sunny skies and warm tempertures......and friendly people........welcome back and one last thing........viva acapulco.......zzaa

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Finally going back to ACA

JC399 welcome back to Acapulco.It's a place like home, and with everything to have a good vacation too.Try to come us at our gatherings, you will find nice people from all places and learn some French words as well.The only French-Canadian aloud in the group.lol.Very priviledge group :-)))) with high selective members who lived for ACAPULCO!!!!

Hope to see you with us.

Robert, Mucho Frio Montreal

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Finally going back to ACA

Frenchie, you know I can't speak French! LOL

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
454 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Finally going back to ACA

Joy

Frenchie & I will gladly teach you a few special sayings in the Moliere language.