We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acapulco's shaking

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Acapulco's shaking

For those of you moving around you may not have felt it but we had two little shakes around 5pm. Zzaa if we have more you better get out the haagen daaz.

1. Re: Acapulco's shaking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 June 2009, 17:28
Forest Lake, MN
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Acapulco's shaking

We didnt feel it in La Pinzona.

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Acapulco's shaking

My friends didn't feel it at the Villa Vera.....Maybe you had too much dairy today? :-)

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Acapulco's shaking

I know I'm not crazy,it was a 4.5 and was posted on the seismological web site.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,492 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Acapulco's shaking

Mn guy do you honestly think we would have felt anything at 5:00 this afternoon? LOL

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Acapulco's shaking

Only if you were sitting and sober!!

Yes it happened!!

Firat I felt it begin...then thought I was wrong...

then the 4.5 came about and lasted maybe 8 seconds!!

Whew!! but I had stasted yesterday we were going to have one as I saw it by the clouds!!

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Acapulco's shaking

Acasun, can you really predict earthquakes? Think I can get you a job with the Mexican Seismologists. Would be nice if you could give us a heads up.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Acapulco's shaking

Well ,

I don't want to take up that offer but I am usually "quite on" when they happen...

but I don't want that responsibility, Thank you!!!

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Acapulco's shaking

felt it .........sitting on my bed talking to a friend who lives in another part of town when i asked her if she felt it she said feel what???????....lol........the temor.........confirmed by kelly barker.......she always barks before and after the quakes....lol......so it wasnt that big that all of those who here felt them if you had of been walking or in a car you wouldnt of felt it.....followed by a little one just after.......but yes got the fridge stocked rolynn if we have some more come on over........lol.....viva acapulco.....lol.....zzaa

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,492 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Acapulco's shaking

Well we were sitting but I don't think we were sober. Lol.