We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
6 posts
Save Topic
Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

Hi, I am traveling to ACA and was hoping some may have recommendations where great scenes or great scenes at restaurants exist which might be a place to "pop the big question"?

I am staying at Las Brisas so I am debating on having a private dinner on the private casita to pop this question or take any of your recommendations where another great scene may exist?

Thank you!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

I am not sure as I will be in ACA for only the first time tomorrow.

Best of luck though! Have a great trip! (and congratulations) =)

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,116 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

SabersFan:

Read the appropriate Family Law Act or Divorce Act in your jurisdiction, before it's tool late.

- Authour of the soon to be published "Confessions of a Family Law Lawyer".

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
213 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

My recommendation to you sabresFan1, would be Su Casa. It has a great scenic view, as well as, being a great restaurant. Make a reservation first though. It is very popular. The owners are Angel and Shelly Herrera, and their telephone number is 484-43-50 or 484-12-61. Their website address is

www.sucasa-acapulco.com/mas.html and congratulations!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I would do what you first thought of doing at Las Brisas. To me that would be the most romantic.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
213 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

Also Sabre, if you want a more quieter, more romantic atmosphere, I would also suggest Maretto's Restaurant. Go to this site to see more details.

community.webshots.com/album/570067584LmTxiT…

Let me know if you choose this place, and I would be happy to let the owner know the details.

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

There's a great place for this called Tabares.....Just kidding...Please don't go there.

I think your first idea is good and I also think if you can get a reservation for a private area of a restaurant like Pompano that may be good.

Another idea would be to do it in a more al fresca setting like on the beach during the sunset in Pie De La Custa. It's a tough choice...I've thought about this a few times as well and never came up with the perfect place, but I think your first suggestion is very good.

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

Ditto, Las Brisas but I like Need's suggestion as to Pie De La Cuesta, at Vayma, beautiful setting, very romantic, lots of tiki torches, and candles, doesn't have the bay view but it's spectacular.

Need, you never found the right girl to pop the question, find the girl and the rest is easy.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,962 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

Sabresfan

Your original thought is perfect but if you are unsure or want to see other locations to have a feel for the right moment try some of the excellemt suggestions above.

I know Pompano is very romantic as well as Sucasa and you cannot go wrong with visiting Vayma in Pie de la cuesta at sunset. Its a good thing you will be in Acapulco because its a perfect location for popping the question without a doubt.

NEED

Shame shame LOL.

danbury, ct
Level Contributor
866 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

Congratulations....just don't put it in her champagne glass.....Just watched 2 1/2 Men a couple of weeks ago.....and the girl chugged it ....and well the rest you can figure out......it wasn't pretty.......LOL

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommendations on "poping the big question" in ACA

Rolyn...I found the right girl, but wasn't ready. Then I tried with the next, but she turned into a monster. Now that I know both sides of the spectrum....I'll be dabbling everywhere in between and will lock in as soon as I find the one that makes me never want to be with out her.

Aca definitely is a great place though to pop the question IMO...The views, the sun sets, dancing at Baby O with your beautiful gf etc.......You can't go wrong.