We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Police Shakedown advice

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Police Shakedown advice

If anyone is harrassed by Aca's finest. Very simple solution. Cough your brains out!!!! Also do one of those nasty clearing your throat about to hock a loogie sounds that people in Chinatown make while walking down the street followed up by stroking your throat glands.

If that doesn't send the cops running away, I don't know what else will.

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Police Shakedown advice

OMG I'm rolling laughing - good idea, let us know if it works!!!

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Police Shakedown advice

now thats about the best idea that i have heard from you yet........this is too much you have got me laughing at the computer screen......lol......opps i hope that isnt one of the first syptoms of the pig flu......oink oink........by the way folks in no means iam making fun of the people that have lost their lives to this flu.......by the way it is not in the hundreds..........treated on time there this is just treated and boom after 7 days good as new and just like any other virus you do become imune to it.........so got the syptoms go to the doctor just as easy as that........we our taking our precautions in acapulco something that i didnt see not even after paulina .......if we all remember october of 1997 this is something i wont forget.........chill folks the media is having a ball game with this new virus...........now the media is saying that they can not confirm who brought the flu to mexico ........taking in to account that mexico city is one of the most transited cities in the world iam i making any sence or maybe iam talking to the computer screen.......just my own two centavos worth not sugar coating nothing.......this flu can not survive in higher tempretures........this is why they have closed for the moment all in door ac places............things will change after may 6th wait and see..............enough said......zzaa

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Police Shakedown advice

Having a live pig in the backseat works too.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Police Shakedown advice

That´s a good idea Need, but what do you do if he sa

tarts coughing back at ya? That aside, I tend to agree with zzaa because with the majority of public gathering places closed this thing can´t really spred, hopefully. There are restaurants closed and some open and everyone seems to be wearing the face masks, which is a good sign. When you enter Wal-Mart and grab a cart, an employee steps out and has spray and a rag to clean the cart with, at least they are trying.

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Police Shakedown advice

Good to hear that they are trying but those masks only prevent a sick person from infecting you, doesn't prevent you getting it, and the blue ones are supposedly only good for two hours, good marketing, the mask people are making a fortune, think some of it is overkill. Good advise to wash your hands, and perhaps an alcohol based product would be helful to wipe tables, etc.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Police Shakedown advice

And you thought shakedowns only occurred in Mexico . . . cnn.com/2009/…index.html

Kansas
Level Contributor
212 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Police Shakedown advice

I saw that on CNN last night,how these officers and the DA dont go to jail will be a miracle.

8. Re: Police Shakedown advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2009, 06:30