We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm in Acapulco and looking for a veterinarian

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
513 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
I'm in Acapulco and looking for a veterinarian

Hey everyone -

Got into aca yesterday and having a great time so far. My mom just got here and is trying to hunt down a friend that we used to know here. His name is Victor Gonzalez and he was a vet with a place in Costa Azul. He used to raise Akitas. Do any of you locals know him or can you give me any tips on finding him?

Thanks

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,427 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm in Acapulco and looking for a veterinarian

Well, Fletch, if you are looking for a specific vet, perhaps other vets would know him. There is a vet in Caleta that a friend used to officially "paper" a cat and kittens he was taking back to Vancouver. Perhaps they have an association as in Canada or the U.S. ....someone has to be "on call". Maybe Livein knows a vet?

Mentioned in this post
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm in Acapulco and looking for a veterinarian

He now is working in a job with the local government I believe? but have no idea of how to reach him! sorry, if I do I'll PM you OK?

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
513 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm in Acapulco and looking for a veterinarian

Thanks Acasun,

Do you have any other information re where he's working? If you don't know the location, do you know what he's doing? Plese pm me if you're able to find anything else out.

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm in Acapulco and looking for a veterinarian

i have got a very good vet..........that does house calls for a very very resonable price..........if you need some help please just let me know and it would be my pleasure to put you in contact with him................hope this has been of some help...............zzaa

5. Re: I'm in Acapulco and looking for a veterinarian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2009, 05:16