We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

I have no idea where this will be aired, but it's a good promo piece. It was sent to me in an e-mail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeawsu0pn3U

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

Nice video..thanks for sharing. That company or organization runs TV commercials from time to time here.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
940 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

Great, loved it!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

Very nice clip - and the music is great.

They should snip out the few short seconds of inland-Guerrero footage, rename it 'ACAPULCO' at the start, and air that in the States & in Canada. That's the type of foreign promotion the city needs.

... www.visitmexico.com is a long-established website which I've explored many times in the past.

Thanks for the post, Ro.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,962 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

Excellent video Rolynn...I think at 3:13 that shot of the Canoe was Hank & I LOL...

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

That was us Charlie. Loved It Santa Prisca in Taxco the oldest pipe organ in the Americas

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

The video was great but I think it would have been better had they named the places shown. We who know and love Acapulco recognized many sites, however, for those that don´t know Acapulco would not have known the difference. Santa Prisca looks great since her face lift.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

Great shots .............

Thanks Rolynn

I beleive internationl promotions start after Sept 15 so watch for them and hope the airlines pick up on it too!!!

Acasun.....

8. Re: Promotional Video for the State of Guerrero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 06:19