We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'2010' Orbitz Promo Code

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,196 posts
1 review
Save Topic
'2010' Orbitz Promo Code

Just read this on a different TA forum, confirmed it myself, and wanted to post it for the benefit of those who've been awaiting the new code.

For air+hotel packages only (I think you have to book 7 nights or longer). Price out the package & then enter the promo-code '200Entertain' (without my quotation marks, but spelled exactly as I've posted it). You'll get an additional $200 off the cost ... instantly.

Though the Orbitz 'Big Hotel Sale' has passed - and airfares (at least from the NY area) have increased slightly - there are currently a few exception packages available for travel during the upcoming winter months.

For example (with the code):

An air+hotel package (all taxes & fees) for TWO adults for TWO weeks ...

staying at the Casa Inn (Costa Azul)- $1250 total,

staying at the Avalon Excalibur (Papagayo)- $1500 total,

staying at the Crowne Plaza (mid-bay)- just under $1600 total,

staying at the Elcano or the Grand or the Fiesta Inn- just under $2000 total, or

staying at the Fiesta Americana- just over $2000.

Comparable savings can also be had for single travelers - or one-week packages - too; and from alternate originating airports in both the U.S. and Canada.

This new promo-code will likely be good for some time now; so now it's just a matter of waiting to see if any additional airfare and/or hotel specials pop up in the coming weeks.

I know that a number of travelers have benefited from this Orbitz code in the past (as have we), so I wanted to get it posted here ASAP.

Side note for davethegr8 ... here ya go, amigo. Hope ya can make it in '10.

:O)

1. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 22:35
London, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

LOL

Excellent Ron. Thanks for sharing. Good ole Orbitz comes through again for us deal searchers. I knew they wouldn't let us down :)

Hopefully I can put it to good use next year.

Thanks once again.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
224 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

Ron, the promo code 200ENTERTAIN doesn't begin until Sept. 1, 2009.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

I do see they dropped the prices on the Fiesta Americana yet again for next year. Works out to around $40 a night while booked with a package and the Orbitz code utilized. A great value once again for a great property.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,080 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

Thanks for the update Dave I know a few people who may take a look there. That is a great deal!!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

Bumped for Jane and others.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,594 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

Dave, thanks but that is the promo code I tried to use. A few weeks ago it worked but Sunday it said it expires on December 31. I'll try again tonight.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,196 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

The 2010 code seems to work fine; I just tried it for both January and February travel dates.

Minimum seven nights hotel + air 'packages' only.

It works for 95% of all packages, though (in the past) I've seen where it won't work for one or two 'very inexpensive' (already deeply discounted) packages; but that's not typical.

Also keep in mind that the total 'discounted' package price (including the $200 credit) won't show until you select one specific hotel/air package. It'll be reflected in the total on the subsequent webpage.

Suerte -

9. Re: '2010' Orbitz Promo Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco