We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banyan Tree Acapulco

Acapulco
Level Contributor
411 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Banyan Tree Acapulco

I am very excited, just got an invite to spend a weekend there, Nov. 14th, before the grand opening, part of a fam group.

Promise to take a ton of pics, my GF doesn't know; I will surprise her, I can just imagine it.."honey, lets spend the weekend at a nice resort in Acapulco".

Still don't know if I have to sell my car to pay for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

That's terrific, Roberto. Go and enjoy yourself ... you deserve it.

We'll look forward to your snapshots.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

Nice. At least I will know someone who has stayed there. It is certainly way out of my budget.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
411 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

A good friend got 10 invites for the fam trip and I was at the right place at the right time when he offered me the weekend get away, talk about good luck.

It's also way, way out of my league and am very curious to see the restaurants, meals, amenities and prices.

Gonna drive up to have a first look in October before we stay.

We will be the "pilot" guests so they can fix the kinks before the real paying guests arrive.

Still a bit concerned about having to mortgage my apartment to pay for the meals, massages, and souvenires.

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

How fun! Look forward to some pics.

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

Oh how much fun is that? How lucky!! We should meet up after, to see if you still have the shirt (off) on your back? LOL Have a blast, I'm happy for you, you deserve it!

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

Sounds like fun. I wouldn't bother with eating there. A massage, yes, but dinner....nahhh..still prefer the little joints of Zibu.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

Take pictures just in case I get Andrew's budget and I can afford to go one day, lol. Tell us if it's SNOB

peoples going there...lol.Hate those places....lol.

Robert, Montreal, Quebec,CANADA

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

Sounds like an interesting experience, would probably be even more interesting if the meals and spa were included, but hey, unless the funds are unlimited, might want to keep a close eye on that credit card :)

Acapulco
Level Contributor
411 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

i will know for sure a few weeks before the date if it will be a full comp or just the room, my friend said the place is amazing and it's still under construction.

Usually for fam trips, the hotel, comps almost everything; except, telephone, laundry, SPA.

Since we are starting to receive cruise ships this Sunday, haven't had the chance to look at other resorts from the same company, only a few comments I read here on the boards.

I will take many shots and upload them to share.

Just recieved an email from corporate, about a seminar in Chile in November; praying it's not that weekend. They are looking at logistics to set a date so most managers can attend.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Banyan Tree Acapulco

So get your dates in so they know when you are available ....

I would hate to have to do your Acapulco Banyan Tree Vacation Report for you!!! ;-)