We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Needforspeed Ready

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Is Needforspeed Ready

Just wondering if Andrew is packed well rested and Happily anticipating his trip, Arriving Monday??? Departing????. You Know these Saturdays when you only have

18 days 6 hours 20 minutes 41 seconds or

2 weekends or

18 days or

438 hours (292 waking hours) or

26,300 minutes or

1,578,040 seconds

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

A week from right NOW, I will be on the plane, flying down.........yeah!

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

Hey Hank,

Just doing some last minute shopping, the gym and I plan to be packed tonight. Leaving Monday...Nervous about my 35 min connection. I'm thinking of changing to the later flight to avoid being with out my luggage. I know Coninental more than likely will put my bags on another flight

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

Packing already Need? A little early for you isn't it?

I have done that short connection in Houston many times and my luggage has always made it.

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

I always try the later plane. This year I am going American thur DFW and have Two and a half hours which can be TROUBLE but helps you sleep on to Acapulco which is great.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,011 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

I have that same 35 min connection and I just hope I make it..my suitcase can get there later LOL...Jane has me believing I will make my connection I sure hope so otherwise I won't be a happy camper..

Edited: 23 January 2010, 15:46
danbury, ct
Level Contributor
866 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

I hope you have a great trip Need and don't worry about anything....relax and have a great time.....its been a rough couple of months......enjoy it...you deserve it.......

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

Thx.....My parents were out to dinner with a couple staying at the Grand Hotel (Hyatt) in February and we I'll probably meet up with them just a few days before I leave. Turns out they know folks that I know from over the years and go with a crew that stays there for over a month. I wonder if JC knows the same people. Small world.

I'm a little bummed about missing the TA get togethers and other plans I had made with other people arriving mid February, but I'll still have fun and have to see where this goes. As mentioned, if things get tough, I'm staying an extra few days or a week and then will pit stop in Houston to see a good friend....That's a big IF though.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

If it is the same connection I came on once it is a bit of a run, but if the Houston securty workers would speed it up by working as they should.... instead of gabbing on their cell phones ........it would go allot faster...........

Made it by the skin of my carry on!! Or maybe I was coming from Acapulco and the pilot knew to hold the plane with an excuse about some door closing apparatus ???(as from Internationl to national it is a distance) and a bit scary to make the short timed connections.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
218 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

Need, Have a great flight and hope you make the connecton on time. Message me the people who you think I may know and I'll get back to you. Save me some sun and if you decide to stay longer hopefully we can meet at the bar by the pool. Hank will probably be there with me LOL.

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Needforspeed Ready

Yeah JC If you see four loud mouths Two Gezzers and two Kids that's us head the other way LMAO only kidding Jump right in. We plan to spend our first full Day Feb11th at the pool and beach. That bartender there is a real nice guy, One of my old buddies from many years at the Camino Real works there also. Looking forward to meeting you.

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco