We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather report, pleeeeze...????

Michigan
Level Contributor
22 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Weather report, pleeeeze...????

Ok - headed down next Friday and really am flippin out reading about all this rain! This will be appx. the 16th year for me being in Aca in February and I can only recall one night of a 10:00 p.m. 10 minute shower...El Nino must take a rest and give us back our Acapulco sun!

Can anyone give a weather update, please?? Thanks - weather.com says nice and hot and sunny...

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,072 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

I was told it was absolutely perfect yesterday and the 5 day outlook looks typical...We are all a bit anxious as to whether or not we will get the usually perfect weather...I am expecting it..

Currie, Minnesota
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

I just talked to Sergio at the Grand Hotel and he said the weather was nice

and sunny today and the forecast looks good. We will be arriving on Feb 20th, so I hope the weather is back to normal by then. 14 times to Acapulco in February and have only seen it rain 2 times

Edited: 06 February 2010, 21:05
Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

Very Sunny and Dry!!!

Cool breeze if not in the sun... Cool nights................... Well I'm talking about for locals...for us when it goes below 70° it is cool!!

and our nights are lovely but fresh!!!

This weather is the Real Acapulco I remember with sunshine so GREAT!!!!

Great for working on that tan!! Along with that comes the fun times!!!

Acasun.........

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

great news :-))))) Cool only during the day only please...lol.

Robert, Montréal,Québec,CANADA

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
221 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

Was just on the Live Webcam, and it looks Great!!!!!!!!!!

Canada
Level Contributor
287 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

It rained all day on Thursday but was perfect on Friday and right now there is a beautiful blue sky and sunny with temps in the 80's. The swimming pools are not as warm as other years but the ocean is really nice and warm.

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

I woke up this morning to a temp. of 68 F. and perfectly clear blue skies. I just got home from the beach and couldn't have asked for better weather. It's currently 82 F. and about 50% humidity. I started my morning off at the Zocalo and then headed to the beach. There must have been at least 25 Canadians/Americans enjoying their coffee and good conversation at Mi Piaci. The beach was no different, with droves of people from north of the border enjoying this picture perfect weather. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

The weather couldn't be more gorgeous and last nights sunset, was extraordinary. Looking forward to another beautiful sunset, there isn't a cloud in the sky and it's really blue.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,585 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

Below 70 ... I better throw a sweater in. Like the locals in Aca, the locals in Florida are also cold when it gets below 70. Lol. I hope the water is warm.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather report, pleeeeze...????

oh c'mon. Upper 60's is perfect sweatshirt weather. Won't even have to pack the thermals lol.