We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Great Day in Aca

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
227 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
A Great Day in Aca

We got to meet and hang out and have a lot of laughs, all day, at the pool with Joy and Lyn. Hank even met us there later in the afternoon. It was a picture perfect day.

After relaxing a little in our room, my wife and I decided to try Terre Luna, for the first time, for dinner. We enjoyed it very much, and would recommend it.

Food was very good, the prices were reasonable, and we will try to go back there before we leave.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,193 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Great Day in Aca

Hola JC..See you soon and welcome Jane in today she should be there shortly.....I am hoping to get to TL myself sometime but will have to see how things unfold as usual..

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Great Day in Aca

It was a very fun day!!! SO many laughs... Thanks for all the fun Mr. and Mrs JC.

3. Re: A Great Day in Aca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco