We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

Hi, I am considering renting a 6 bedroom house in lower Las Brisas for my wife's 30th birthday. We will have 12 people total and I'm wondering if this will be a logistical nightmare. When we all want to go the clubs or out to eat or to the zocalo, will it be a problem calling 3 taxis to Las Brisas? How far is it from lower Las Brisas to Condesa beach? Thanks!!

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

It's a about a 15 minute drive to the Condessa where the bars are. No, it will not be a logistical nightmare. I have the number of a VW cabbie that works the night shift. He's a very nice person and you could let him know there's 12 people and he can signal a few cabs to follow him. Most of the bigger night clubs are closer to Las Brisas anyway.

When leaving any club, there's tons of taxis around anyway so it will be just arranging to go. My friend owns these 2 mansions, one being in LB area. http://www.mexicomansion.com/

Last year, I recall seeing a van with his logo on it transporting some dudes from LA to and from the night clubs at all hours of the night. Good luck.

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

You could contact a driver who has a van who can shuttle you anywhere you want to go. I had a friend that rented 3 houses in Las Brisas (close together) for 25 people and had drivers take them all over the city with no hassle at all.

Definitely can be done.

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

Awesome link Andrew, I'd love it there. And yes, I agree make a deal with a cabbie and his buddies, I think it's the easiest....

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice!!!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice!!!

6. Re: Should we rent a house in Las Brisas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2010, 06:32