We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expired FM 3's

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Expired FM 3's

A friend stopped by immigration in Aca and here is the answer: If you are out of the country you have 60 days to renew your Fm3's. If you are in the country, you have 30 days. This was repeated in both English and Spanish, and I have the name of the person who said this. Whew, at least I won't have to come back prematurely to take care of this.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Expired FM 3's

Yep,

That is exactly what I was told, as I said.......... and am sorry I did not get back to you or had a chance to get there to check it out either in person.

But I feel better knowing you had a friend do that and got their name!!!

Happy trip!!! ;-)

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Expired FM 3's

After all.....Who would want to go back to sunny Acapulco prematurely :-)

3. Re: Expired FM 3's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 08:47