We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Let the countdown begin....

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Let the countdown begin....

Well, actually, the countdown had been on since i got home from Acapulco the last time. But I purchased my ticket over the weekend and now its ON! As excited as the first time I went 22 yrs ago. Heck, 22 straight yrs...thats the longest relationship I've had with anything!!

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,011 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Let the countdown begin....

LOL Terrific Queen!!! That's a long time for sure..

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Let the countdown begin....

I've been tempted to pull the trigger on November.....that's great news for you...February?

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Let the countdown begin....

Actually December. Going for my birthday, and will be staying over Christmas. Won't go my usual end of jan/begining of feb trip, but a later feb trip will prob happen.

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Let the countdown begin....

That's still great!! I have a friend that goes Christmas every year. I usually do November and then Feb, staying home for holidays and avoiding crowds......I was so so so tempted to fly in on miles for the weekend just for the BAby O Toga Party.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Let the countdown begin....

Congrats. I decided on Thailand for New Years this year but might see you in mid to late February next year along with the rest of the clan. Waiting for that trusty Orbitz coupon to appear for 2011 dates.

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Let the countdown begin....

DAve don't you fly out of Detroit? I don't know about feb cause I haven't been checking for then, but prices over x-mas have been awesome and low...for det to aca fares that is.

LaSalle,Mi.
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Let the countdown begin....

Where are you flying out of and what is the cost? I usually fly out of Detroit but haven't seen anything special lately.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
218 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Let the countdown begin....

Good for you Queen.......It sure is great having a trip back to Aca to look forward to.

I'm still waiting for better fares and/or package deals out of New York for our February return. As of now they are far from anything special.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Let the countdown begin....

Looking forward to your visit back to Acapulco ACAQUEEN and to have a big celebration too!!!

They do birthdays up well here!! And Christmas is always joyous and we hope lots of people!!!!!

Makes Acapulco more fun!!!

See you!!!

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Let the countdown begin....

Gladman, I got my ticket, with taxes for 539, but there are dates over xmas still for 519...both I think are great fares considering when I normally go end of jan and begining of feb, the fares are atleast 100 more.

Acasun, you will have to make it to ONE of my many b-day celebrations I have planned. I have 5 days of straight bday fun planned out, and of course I will be celebrating the ENTIRE time I am there too. Will send you an itenerary when it gets closer so many you can join in? I will be there by myself for xmas, so I have no idea what I will be doing that day....does everything close down for the day? Will I be able to find something open for dinner?