We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother Hubbards

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Paul, Mn
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Topic
Mother Hubbards

Has any one heard that Mother Hubbard's is closed or is closing ?????

Heard this , and they are maybe moving to a new location.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mother Hubbards

I haven´t heard it but I do understand it. Everytime I drive by there, there never seems to be anyone in the place.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
138 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mother Hubbards

It is open but on has driven many of his customers away

MoTowns is now the place to go.

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mother Hubbards

Mother Hubbard is moving down the street toward the costera. Suppose to reopen before the end of dec

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mother Hubbards

Passed by Mother Hubbards yesterday, the building has no roof, no windows, no nothing, looks like it might be coming down. Anyone know where they are moving to?

chicago
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mother Hubbards

The new location is down the street in the new Plaza that was built where the carwash use to be.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mother Hubbards

Ate Thanksgiving Dinner there. That was their last night. They had already started packing and were moving down the street. Really kind of busy for a Thursday night. Maybe a couple of dozen people in there, which these days is busy.

BTW, the Thanksgiving Dinner was great! He had baked 6 turkeys. He had made his own dressing and pumpkin pies, which were very, very good. Went with a couple of couples I had met at the Grand.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,116 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mother Hubbards

Hola, hstntx. Hope you're enjoyng yourself. Take some time to bring us up on everything?

Browerville...
Level Contributor
537 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mother Hubbards

I quit going to Mother Hubbard's when Ron indicated that he did not want the American Legion meeting at his business.

They then moved to Bocano Beach.

His wife is a nice person but I cannot put up with his attitude.

Chicago
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Mother Hubbards

Yes Mother Hubbards is moving 2 streets closer to the Costera. but still on Horatio Nelson. It now has a nice outdoor cafe area and more parking.

Same great burger- Should be open by now. I will check it out when I return to Acapulco in Jan. for the Bowl games

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mother Hubbards

I passed the new Mother Hubbards at lunchtime earlier this week and it was open and busy.