We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drivers

Daphne, Alabama
2 posts
Save Topic
drivers

Does anyone know of a good driver in Acalpulco. Interested in driver to pick us up at airport, some sightseeing and delivery to cruise ship. also email address if you have it.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
178 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: drivers

Rene Galeana is a great driver. He speaks good english. Also very reasonable price. Let him know Debby and Chocolate from wisconsin, USA referred him to you. Phone from Us 011-521-744-530-1590. His email is rene_galeana_acapulco@yahoo.com.mx.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: drivers

you can try this link form the TRIP ADVISOR page:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150787-c12729/Acapul…

also on the left side of this page you can go to Travel Guide

some good tips and also good drivers other here have used.

Good trip !!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
178 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: drivers

Acasun, how can Rene Galeana be added to the list on TA ?

I've been usung him for 8 years and he very reliable, dependable, reasonable price, etc. He does work with the cruise ships when they come in each week/month. Thanks

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
948 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: drivers

We have gone to Acapulco for years and we always use R Sebastian to pick us up at the airport and other things we want to see and do.He speaks very good english and knows what is happening in Acapulco.Email is eskp-rsh@hotmail.com

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: drivers

Sebastian is good....Many of them are good...Many friends use Sebastian including myself and all have been happy.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,532 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: drivers

I suggest you email numerous drivers, let them know exactly what you are looking for and you will be surprised at the difference in price with some drivers. I have also used Sebastian and you won't find a nicer more conscientious person. His rates are reasonable, he speaks excellent English, has a large Suburban and knows Acapulco very well.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,029 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: drivers

Miamora

I''ll take care of it for you...

Golfer

Acasun provided the link and as Jane stated feel free to get a quote from a few if you like...Prices will vary I am sure...I too have used Sabastian Hernandez and can only say great things about him.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: drivers

This is a list of the most TA recommended. Hope it helps!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150787-c12729/Acapulco:Mexico:Private.Drivers.And.Tour.Guides.html…

Edited: 21 March 2011, 18:32
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
30 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: drivers

We just got back from Acapulco on the 19th- we used Baldo Gomez and he is AWESOME!! He can handle everything! He met us at the airport with a cooler of cold drinks, took us grocery shoping, set up deep sea-fishing, jungle cruises, made dinner reservations- you name it he will do it!

His e-mail is : baldo-work@hotmail.com

NJ
Level Contributor
80 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: drivers

Can't say enough good about Ciro Salazar - Great guy, very reasonable, nice 7 passenger Ford Aerostar van with AC.. 410-9724 is his phone number - or maybe email him but he's an older guy and not so into the whole internet thing.. cirotaxiacapulco @ hotmail.com