We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Il Negro Santo

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Il Negro Santo

It's not listed amongst the restaurants but it should be towards the top of the list. I went to the Costa Azul location(#8 Fernando de Magallanes) last night, I guess there is one in Diamante as well. The service was awesome and there was live saxophone. We had pizza last night(140 pesos) but all the dishes I saw being served caught my eye. They have a page on Facebook.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,081 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Il Negro Santo

This was mentioned just over a year ago I think by Acasun saying it was good as well. What were some of the things they served??

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Il Negro Santo

They do have another location in the Diamante area, in one of the strip malls type set up in front of the Princess Golf course. More casual though.

Specialities are steaks, salads, varieties of pastas, small pizas and some things change on the menu according to the supply-meaning fresh !!!

Small and compact, Nicely decorated and with A/c downstairs and also some outside dining, and of course casual roof top with Big TV's.

Yes they are very attentive !!

Edited: 24 December 2011, 17:26
Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Il Negro Santo

Was the pizza crust THIN? Crispy. Truck, I think you should add it to the list.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Il Negro Santo

close enough to the costera...........turn inland by Con. Center and Sorianna, go straight ahead and it is on your left. (about 3 blocks) On the corner almost almost next to Langosta Loca ...

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,081 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Il Negro Santo

I did at one point Jane then a bad review I though and switched. Sounds good to me though I love trying at least 2-3 new spots for dinner.

Ill add it to the restaurant list as well manana thanks for menu Acasun.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
795 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Il Negro Santo

Is it near the Hotel Suites Fairway 4 and the gym sign?

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,615 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Il Negro Santo

Acaallday, I have been there twice and really enjoyed it both times! It was a little tough getting what we wanted to drink, but they were new then, and maybe not fully stocked. It is a good choice...I'd go again!

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Il Negro Santo

SJC-ACA-OGG, On the corner just after Fairway 4.....Used to be a private home

keep going into Costa Azul not the street around the CC

Edited: 28 December 2011, 05:37
Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,081 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Il Negro Santo

Here is one of the original posts on the place and if you care to navigate and zoom in with the wikimaps that helps...

tripadvisor.com/…22888031

wikimapia.org/…b

Place your mouse over the fork and knife symbol and in most cases the restaurant/bar name comes up...Ron and Jane did alot of the tagging of these places over the years.

Edited: 28 December 2011, 12:43
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
795 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Il Negro Santo

Thanks acasun, we pass irr often going to the gym. Will stop by in a few weeks to check it out.