We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yoho National Park...
Level Contributor
436 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

Hey

On Tuesday and Wednesday you gan get either the Princess or Fairmont Pierre Marques, All Inclusive ,7 nights air and hotel for only $945.00 and $925.00.

It is listed on Sell Off Vacations and in addition they give you a $200.00 cash back for any future travel.

Can it get any better ?, I think it will.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

Although personally I prefer the Bay area from the Costa Azul to Caleta, that is still a real steal for you all in the TO area. Comparatively we U.S. residents are sooo screwed on prices and roundabout routes. It's going to take me twice as long to get there from half the distance. The only consolation is that it's in the 70's here today.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,141 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

I could get lost in the 60s, again :) The TO deals are great. Now ould be a goodtime for some TV ads, but nothing yet on the tube.

Yoho National Park...
Level Contributor
436 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

Lecallie

I would take your weather any day? Right now in Toronto cold and snowing.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

yeah I wouldn't trade weather with TO this time of the year, but they sure are making it easy for you all up there to get out of that cold and snow.

Mesa, AZ
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

70 and wall to wall sun here in the valley and I'm 11 days away from Aca!

Of course it gets chilly here at night.....40's...lol. Gotta go to Aca to warm up!

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

Gets chilly here too.............. at night at least a 71° wind chill ...............some times the gals need a shawl.................

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,982 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

LOL Acasun!!! You know what about 2 or 3 februarys ago the evenings were very cool for the 2 weeks we were there it was surprising to us. I think low 60's with the wind...

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

Was checking out some recent Aca reviews, and under the Hotel Las Brisas section somebody from CA put my own sentiments (re Aca's present situation) into words better than I ever could:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150787-d152…

<applause to the author>

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

Truck I remember that cooler than normal February a couple of years ago, and having to wear a light sweater at night. No A/C was necessary that trip. That sure was different...

Mesa, AZ
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Acapulco Luxury On Sale $$$

I think I know which February you guys are talking about as well. Was eating dinner at Bambu right by the rail overlooking the bay wearing my usual tank top and swim trunks and with the wind howling in it was FREEZING!

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco