We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2012, 17:35
Ontario
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Even Cancun beats winter in TO, but it still ain't Acapulco. Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Acapulco
Acapulco
Guerrero, Mexico
Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Enjoy Canun Heat........Have a good time

Hope we see you back in Acapulco in Feb if you get that great trip price!

Mentioned in this post
Acapulco
Acapulco
Guerrero, Mexico
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Hope you have a great time and agreeable weather. You won't need a word of Spanish there, pero mas dinero.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,229 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Enjoy heat!! The onlky thing ui know aboiut those lounges is I'm not invited lol!! I have a feeling Aca wilkl be calling your name in Feb?!!

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,229 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Enjoy heat!! The only thing i know about those lounges is I'm not invited lol!! I have a feeling Aca will be calling your name in Feb?!!keyboard errors loi!!

Mesa, AZ
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Have a good time heat, although as Snork says...its not Aca!

No fancy airport lounges for me either. I'll be working my way through an airport pub crawl of LAX and MEX on my way to Aca in 6 days.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

gosh truck i thought for a minute you hit the happy hour???

Mesa, AZ
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Yeah, he did seem to be stuttering a bit. Kind of like a long afternoon at Bar Mitla or Bocana Beach. Lol! (just kidding)

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,229 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Lol seems that way!!! Although I can't wait for either!!!

Peterborough & the...
Level Contributor
480 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: At The Airport Getting Ready To Fly

Hey

To all you guys Truck, Need, Snork, Acasun, Lacallie, Dollar Bill, et al. I am now at the Casa Magna Marriott in Cancun and I have to tell you, there is no place like this in Acapulco. It is Luxury beyond Luxury I mean where do you get fresh Smoked Salmon, Lobster, Sushi, Tuna Steaks and Eggs Benidict at Breakfast not to mention a thousdand other items too numberous to mention. The weaterh has been great 29 degrees and Sunny every day. I decided to get a massage at the Marriot Spa and it was out of this world. Yes you pay more but you know what, I am telling you at least in this instense, you really get what you pay for. I have ran into a few other ex Acapucloan's who like me used to go every single year, they too love Acapulco but will not be back until it gets a face life and things are in order. I still do not know if I will be visiting Acapulco in February, but I am telling you it has been 10 years and I have fallen in love with Cancun all over again. If you ever get a chance to stay here, try the Casa Magna Marriott, you will be litterally blown away.

Take care

Heat

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Acapulco
Acapulco
Guerrero, Mexico