We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,775 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

For those of you in town December 14 through January 6, there will be an Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair in Diamonte. See this link

travelvideo.tv/news/mexico/12-06-2012/acapul…

Edited: 07 December 2012, 20:10
Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

Yes!! and we are all excited about it..

Lots of peole in the Diamante area planned so great they have good evening shows planned too!

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,229 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

Looks like it will be a good time!!

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

Hopefully they have the right government permits.

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
474 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

I can't wait for it!! It sounds like it will be very awesome!!!

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

Here is a link to the homepage for the event.

http://megaferiaimperial.com/index.html

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

Super, Super Feria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those looking for a new Spanish Phrase= "Que Padre" = Awesome or Outstanding!!

That is how the Ferias is - Outstanding, well done. Hope any one here or any local has been able to get there . For certain reasons I was unable to get there until ast evening (although Sr. Acasun and Jr. Sr. Acasun went before for a short while)

Last night we were able to see Most, but not All of the Feria…Too much for short hours visit! We saw the Illusion on Ice Show which was really awesome! All the Feria for $90.00 Pesos ($7.00 USD) the Ice Show was worth at least in the US anywhere about ?? No Idea but in Vegas probably $200.00 USD or more!! Only one hour though, but just enough for bleacher seats!!

The costumes were fabulous, better with each act, Music was top notch-up to date and terrific, sometimes very emotional!! I guess I miss my family a bit during these Holidays. Weep weep!!!

Very impressive, each was very Beautiful, Great Skaters and A Very Good performance! Tonight going to a performance in the Forum of a NY Broadway Production with a Venezuelan dancer and Spanish Performance; Flamenco etc: Actually given seats in VIP section for tonight!! What could be better than that??

Any ways if not repeating myself, I urge anyone to GO to the Feria !!! for the price you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

Free access to the 35 mechanical rides, Ferris wheel, Bumper cars (going to drive them tonight to get rid of all my frustrations of the past 3 weeks of driving!!!) HA HA

Also really nice art show, Free concerts (all done now) Expositions and commercial areas, Gastronomic area, Taco, pizzas and hamburgers, Several Food Areas, Place to build an Ice snowman (Anyone who has ever built a real snowman will die laughing) Sliding hillsides for tubing!! All kinds of Stand from many countries with their wares, (of course some junk and some really nice?) A real fair!!! With a Large Fairway!!!!

Too much more to explain but Do Not Miss It if you can get there in these last days!! Ice show Especially @ 6, 8 & 10 p.m. Sat & Sunday

Next year I will be I there on day 1, For Sure !!!!

Mentioned in this post
7. Re: Acapulco Imperial Mega Fair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 07:17