We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Youngstown, New York
Level Contributor
54 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Sitting on our balcony, overlooking the breathtaking Acapulco Bay, taking in all the sights, sounds, and smells. Truly amazing! Flights went smoothly yesterday, until Mexico City, where they bumped us off our flight to Acapulco, for no reason that anyone could explain. They put us on a flight 5 hours later and we arrived in the dark. Our driver, Cesar, was kind enough to pick us up at the later time, and said "no problemo". We missed out on our first sight of Acapulco, by daylight, and our first evening and dinner here. Frustrated with the airlines! Delta blames Aeromexico and they blame Delta. Will report in at a later time when I have more time. Truly amazed at this beautiful place and already love it's culture and people. I love the contrast of the view out the front of the hotel to the costera, where we see all the hustle and bustle and mexicans living there lives, to the stunning view from our balcony of the bay! We've been just staring at both, soaking it all in.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,971 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

That view gets all of us!!! Have a great time.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Welcome Babynurse, I hope you enjoy your stay in our fabulous city.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
835 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Note how we are surrounded by beautiful mountains and yes of course The Aca Bay!

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

I'm so jealous. I will just keep looking at the webcam. Have a great time.

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Ill be on that same flight in 11 days. I pray they don't switch our flight! i wont be happy!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,130 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Good luck, AcaQueen, and pace yourself, BabyNurse. Stay in the shade as much as possible the first few days. Glad you settled in and keep us posted?

chicago
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

acaqueen

suggest you print your boarding pass the day before you leave

Bedford, Michigan
Level Contributor
437 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Snork, what is this "shade" you talk about? Dave, printing the boarding pass the day before, is that to save time at the airport? (serious question, I have never done that before)

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,130 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

LOL. I burn like a marshmallow. Don't want BabyNurse to over-indulge in that wonderful sunshine until she has a base coat :)

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Here in Acapulco, sitting on our balcony, WOW!

Always print your boarding pass in advance, if you can. Do online check-in and seat assignments!

Sometimes they won’t allow you to do that if you are “connecting” --- in that case, just call the airline directly and they can do seat assignments for you.