We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked!

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
980 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Booked!

Beautiful day here now, not been a great summer thank god we went to PDC in June because we only had one week of hot weather and it was ridiculous 40 degrees and lots of rain. So today we booked our flights and hotel for February, we know the weather is always perfect here! Yahoo!

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,193 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked!

Nice Deb!!!and your right no better weather anywhere!!!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked!

Way to go, Deb! I spent a week in Destin the week before last, and it rained every single day, usually more than once, and one day it just rained and stormed all day long. Nice white sand and pretty water, none of which is any use when it's raining.

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked!

Glad to hear about the booking !!

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked!

I'm in for February but I'll wait until November to book. Congrats, DJ.

pekin,Illinois
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked!

A couple of our group have also already started looking at airfares for February. I'm holding out hoping American will reinstate the Dallas flights once the merger works out. Hate flying thru Houston and changing planes there. The only other option is Mexico city and while cheaper I am leary of the airport. I have enough problem with Mexican bus stations and small tourist destination airports.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,193 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked!

I'm so used to changing flights it no longer matters to me what city I fly into before Aca. As long as it is a good flight for what I am used to and within reason price wise.

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,638 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booked!

The way I feel, I'll take anything leaving town in February

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
614 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booked!

xxjt - I used to do the EWR-houston-ACA trip. Hated Houston. Not so bad on the trip down, but the return was always a big stress. Now I do JFK-MEX-ACA (delta/aeromexico). Don't be afraid of MEX airport. Really easy layout, and the best part is you don't have to worry about clearing customs in the middle of the trip.

And, if you have an Amex, there is an Amex lounge in Mexico city to wait in...

Edited: 08 August 2013, 20:20
St. Paul, Mn
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Booked!

Got mine Deb, will arrive Jan 5 to Mar 30th . Going the same as last year flying into Ixtapa then bus to Acap... it's a direct flight yippy .... see ya in Feb...

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,193 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booked!

Very nice kathy!! And what a nice long time!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco