We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pozole

Oregon
Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best Pozole

We arrive on a Thursday and pozoles are the order of the day. Previous years we've gone to Senor Frogs, Los Flamingos, Linda Vista. Thinking it would be nice if there were a place on the Costera. Where are your favorite places for pozole?

Mentioned in this post
Costera
Costera
619 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Hotel Los Flamingos
Hotel Los Flamingos
98 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,231 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Pozole

El Zorritos is pretty good on the Costera but I would give La casa de tere a shot we liked it very much.

Its is off the Costera 3-4 blocks not far from the Emporio. Worth the visit. Ill take a peek at the map when I get a chance but my hotel cabs know of it.

Mentioned in this post
Costera
Costera
619 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Emporio Acapulco Hotel
Emporio Acapulco Hotel
1,129 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,231 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Pozole

La Casa De Tere is a little confusing to find on Alonso Martin which seemed to end and pick up in a different spot the last time we walked it.

Just east of Gran Plaza and between the Costera and Cuauhtemoc like I said just write name on an index card most all the cabbies will know this spot. Very good food and Pozole.

Mentioned in this post
Costera
Costera
619 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Gran Plaza Hotel Acapulco
Gran Plaza Hotel Acapulco
1,031 Reviews
Acapulco, Mexico
Oregon
Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Pozole

truck2chief, thanks for the info.

pekin,Illinois
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Pozole

You can always hit Boccano Beach if you get there early enough.

St. Paul, Mn
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Pozole

Crown Plaza is really good,

6. Re: Best Pozole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 05:17