We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab share

Oregon
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cab share

Anyone arriving on Thurs, Feb 6th from Mexico City to Acapulco at 11:50 am?

We're staying at Fiesta Americana, already have a private driver reserved, we're two people, he has room for lots more, so thought sharing could be a plus, anyone interested?

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab share

What are the dates?

Oregon
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab share

Feb 6th.

Coon Rapids...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab share

Too bad we'll miss you by one day! We arrive the 7th. Who did you get to pick you up? If the vans aren't available we may have to get a driver too. I'm waiting until the 5th to decide. That's when I'll get my information about the 8 passenger vans. I sure hope they are there again!

Oregon
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cab share

Oh well, worth an attempt to share. Sebastian is picking us up, we've ridden with him several years.

5. Re: Cab share

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 05:18