We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's Great to Finally be Back

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
218 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
It's Great to Finally be Back

I just enjoyed my first Aca sunrise in two years and it was just what I expected.

It was a long travel day yesterday but always well worth it. AeroMexico got us here on time and Rudy's guy got us back to our second home within 30 minutes. Check in was a breeze since it was on a weekday and the Fiesta is not really that busy.

Once we finally got settled into our room, I got a chance to see some our hotel staff friends and it was nice to see that most of them are still here. They were as glad to see me as I was to see them. Then after a quick dinner and nightcap it was time to catch-up on some sleep, so we could make the best of our first full day here.

Well, it is almost time for breakfast and then lounging at the pool so I can get rid of the last bit of that NY frigid weather that is still in my body.

L8R

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,536 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's Great to Finally be Back

Happy to hear you are back in ACA JC. Looking forward to seeing you and your better half.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,176 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's Great to Finally be Back

Good for you, JC. The warmth would be nice, right now.

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's Great to Finally be Back

Good you are home see you in a couple weeks

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,031 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: It's Great to Finally be Back

Sure was cold today but glad it is warming up for the weekend. Enjoy JC see you 2 by the pool shortly!!!

5. Re: It's Great to Finally be Back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco