We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallerine

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
483 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Tallerine

We dined their last evening and I must say that they have the best pizza I have experienced in Acapulco in well over 30 years.

The risotto with scampi was very good also and the caprese salad was ex

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,977 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tallerine

That's always welcome for a change of pace. I think Miami likes this place too.

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tallerine

I've never been, where is it?

Chicago
Level Contributor
483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tallerine

In Costa Azul and I believe the address is 120 Chistopher Colon. It is closed on Monday's and they have been reviewed at this site.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tallerine

We also dined there and found the food to be good and the atmosphere to be relaxing.

MIAMI
Level Contributor
764 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tallerine

I am a fan of Tallarines. There is a new owner and chef this year, but the menu. and the quality remain very good. Even though I had been there a few times before, I still had trouble finding it this year! It is located in a strip mall; and there is a Tecate sign. It is just down(and across) the street (toward the Church) from Petite Belgique in Costa Azul. Lovely staff too.

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tallerine

I will have to try them. Love that Costa Azul area I liked Petite Belgique when it was at Diana Circle, Must give it a try next year

7. Re: Tallerine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 04:18