We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emporio

new york
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
emporio

Does anyone have an e-mail address and name for a reservation manager? Any info about the resort would be appreciated. I am going for February break with my 2 teenage daughters.. Do they have connecting or adjoining rooms? We did the all inclusive deal cause its just easier with the kids.....

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,189 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: emporio

There's some contact info listed at their website:

www.continentalemporio.com/english.html

RonVal-4

Lone Tree, Colorado
Level Contributor
584 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: emporio

I would get a hold of Jose Luis Alverez at reservac@continentalemporio.com

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,071 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: emporio

Hey Benbel

I am From Long Island going down with 2 girls as well 14 & 10..Staying At the Fiesta Americana a few blocks from you starting on the 17th..The Continental Is Beautiful I stayed there 5 years back & may look into it again for next year just to change it up..The All Inclusive actually will probably save you some money but at the same time you miss out on some nice Restaurants on the Costera & others as well...The Pool is awesome the view from your Balcony is perfect and overall amenities of this place are great..any Questions email me truck2chief@aol.com ..charlie

4. Re: emporio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 05:28