We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

Only 4.5 more sleeps till we head for Huatulco from Wpg -- can't wait! (.5 because we need to get up before 3am to head to airport!) Haven't started packing yet though.

Anyone else going for this week? If I recall it's a popular week for Ontarians...

Thanks everyone for the great tips & advice you've posted on this Forum -- it's sure been helpful!

- Sherry

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

We too are at the Gala from March 9th to the 16th--on the same flight from Winnipeg. We are a group of 4 adults and 2 teens from Dryden Ontario. We have never been to Huatulco and are counting the sleeps!!!--We'll see you at the airport bright and early!!

-Shelley

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

See you there Shelley! If I'm awake enough I'll try to spot you at the airport & say hello!

We are two couples in late 20s/early 30s, plus my freinds' adorable 1-yr-old boy.

...anyone else??

Woodridge, IL
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

We are headed to Huatulco from Woodridge, IL on March 10th. We are all looking forward to a great, relaxing vacation at the Gala.

Have gotten so many good tips from reading this forum.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

see you there gardengal! Have a safe trip!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

We are one of those Ontarians there from March 9th... Can't wait packing tonight....Yeah...

6. Re: See you at the Gala, March 9-16? :o)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco