We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian Rye Whiskey

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Topic
Canadian Rye Whiskey

Could you please tell me if you can buy Canadian Rye Whiskey at the Super Che or some other store in Huatulco? I have friends staying at a condo and were wondering if they needed to bring their own or if they could pick some up there.

Thanks

LaBroquerie,MB
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadian Rye Whiskey

I think you can get whisky there. I didn't see Canadian whisky,but they have others.***Very Expensive ** Get a couple of bottles from duty free before the flight.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
453 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadian Rye Whiskey

I could only find one brand at the Super Che. It was "Canadian Mist", not exactly one of the finer brands but served the purpose. I didn't check out any other liquor stores.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canadian Rye Whiskey

We usually pick up 2 Crown Royals at the duty free(2 for $39.00 a couple of weeks ago). We have never been able to get rye at the AIs either.

Havelock, Ontario...
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Canadian Rye Whiskey

There is a Vinos and Liquores store in La Cruciceta across from the Madero Mall - they have been stocking Crown Royal for those looking for Canadian rye. Don't know the price, sorry.

Also, Cafe Dublin is stocking Crown Royal for those looking for a nice rye ... drop in and check it out -best little bar in Huatulco.

P

5. Re: Canadian Rye Whiskey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 15:21