We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa -Xquenda

Huron, Ohio
Level Contributor
159 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Best Spa -Xquenda

Went to Xquenda in May, 2009. They opened the spa for my husband and I on a Sunday. The best french facial, mud wrap and massage in an incredible unique place. It is in a remote area and tranquil. My husband had a massage while I was out at the pool (I sat with a towel wrapped around me). When I came into the room, he was snoring and I had my facial with extractions, scub, mist, massage, moisture, masks. Then a mud wrap (all by the same woman who was incredible). Then we both submurged into a lavendar tub (we each had our own). All this for $98 US. We called for their package (better deal). Took a taxi for $3 from Dreams and a 5 minute drive. Aztec decor. Peaceful. E-mail is xquenda@huatulcospa.com. Website is www.huatulcospa.com. E-mail them for an English menu. 70% cheaper than the resorts and better. I was a resort manager for 19 properties and this is great!!! Owned by a couple from Germany. They speak English. Fidel Pineda is the spa manager and owner.

Colbert, Washington
Level Contributor
785 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spa -Xquenda

Wow, you just got me so excited! We planned on getting a massage at the Dreams and we know how expensive they are as we had it at Dreams Cancun. We will definitely be going to this place. Thanks for all of the detailed info!

Havelock, Ontario...
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Spa -Xquenda

And, the setting!! One of the most relaxing facials I have ever had. They are busy, but never appear to be -- like magic. Don't pass up this opportunity.

Pat

Denver
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Spa -Xquenda

I have to agree with all of her comments. Glad to hear it hasn't changed. I was last there in 2007. Going back this year though, and can't wait. Thanks for sharing the good word. I also purchased some of the dry clay mask, which I still use to this day.

4. Re: Best Spa -Xquenda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2009, 06:17