We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Signature Barbque

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Topic
Signature Barbque

Does Signature have a bar b que at all the resorts. We are staying at Dreams.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
640 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Signature Barbque

If you mean does Signature have a special dinner for its guests , last year they did not and I have travelled with them a lot and never seen one at any of the resorts I have stayed at .

winterpeg
Level Contributor
108 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Signature Barbque

They did one at the Barcelo when we were there last January...not sure about the Dreams.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
539 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Signature Barbque

We had one last week at the Barcelo. It was great....Lobster, shrimp (yum yum) and chicken, steak and pork cooked to your liking. It was alot of fun. Set up was outside under the stars and the activity team kept everyone going along with live music. You would have thought they were setting up for a special wedding. There were about 500 people and 4 different buffets set up.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
453 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Signature Barbque

I was at Dreams Jan 7-21 thru Signature. There was no special BBQ/meal mentioned or offered.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Signature Barbque

I guess we will have to go to Barcelo LOL Our travel agent said that Signature does it at the bulk of the resorts but obviously she was mistaken. No matter. Will enjoy anyway.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Signature Barbque

They do it for signature guests on Wednesdays at the Barcelo. It is great! They do not do it at all at Dreams. not sure why. we stayed at the Barcelo one week, and at Dreams one week. Got home last Friday. Loved Huatulco......both resorts.

Estevan...
Level Contributor
64 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Signature Barbque

The Castillo does also. One week it was on the beach and the second week it was in the garden area of the hotel.

DVB
Plainfield, Illinois
Level Contributor
358 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Signature Barbque

Is it maybe because Dreams is owned by AM Resorts (which is really Apple Vacation), they don't really want to promote another tour company? Just my thinking, not big deal.

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Signature Barbque

AM Resorts etc are not owned by Apple.

It is a Mexican company.

Two weeks ago the main player had his yacht in Togolunda for a couple of days.

The it was his new Secrets.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Signature Barbque

Guess its not at Dreams which is fine. Although lately with the food comments and reviews, it might have been a good thing LOL. Can hardly wait to see for myself. Only 4 1/2 more weeks.