We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Huatulco weddings - Las Brisas??

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Topic
Huatulco weddings - Las Brisas??

We have friends looking for an AI resort to have their wedding in ealry 2011. We have been to both the Barcelo and Las Brisas and didn't see a wedding at either. But honestly maybe we weren't looking.

Are there any brides/grooms or guests that can give us info about having a wedding in Huatulco??

Thanks for comments.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
453 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Huatulco weddings - Las Brisas??

I was at Dreams in January and there seemed to be a wedding every 2nd day. They were having the ceremonies at one end of the beach and most seemed to have their own banquet/reception set up outside near where the ceremony took place. I noticed one party had their reception in one of the meeting/banquet rooms.

Other than viewing from afar can't really say much more other than most of the ladies around the adult pool and beach really seemed to like watching the bride procession go down the beach to where the ceremony took place.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Huatulco weddings - Las Brisas??

We were at Las Brisas mid March and we noticed at least 3 weddings, in 2 different parts of this very large resort. One was on the far side of the Sports Beach, which was very interesting for those of us taking in the last rays, and the others were on the more private and secluded venue above the so-called Secret Beach. Both events looked beautifully done although I think the latter is, by far, the better location.

3. Re: Huatulco weddings - Las Brisas??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco