We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams pools in the evening

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
498 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dreams pools in the evening

Are the pools at Dreams open in the evening for swimming? If so, until what time? Thanks.

California
Level Contributor
652 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams pools in the evening

They close fairly early. I can't remember the exact time, but I'm thinking 7 or 8pm (this was in Dec.) When you see how meticulously clean their pools are, you will understand why. I never observed them being used after dark.

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams pools in the evening

Last week, they closed the pools just after dusk. However, there were still small groups of kids swimming in the large infinity pool well after dark.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
453 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams pools in the evening

I was there in January. The signs around the pools said they were open till 8. Except for the very shallow pool on the side close to the Barcello, never saw anyone actually in the pools once the sun went down (which was about 6:15 at that time).

4. Re: Dreams pools in the evening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco