We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hockey Play-offs

Alberta
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hockey Play-offs

Great food and hockey play-offs at Prairie Dog Bistro in Santa Cruz. Mike and Claudia serve up some great food. Check them out just off the beach in the Ocean Park Condo complex.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
682 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hockey Play-offs

We'll be there tomorrow night for the start of the Vancouver vs LA series. Can't wait :o) Man I love this time of year. GO Canucks GO

V&K

victoria, bc
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hockey Play-offs

Having survived yet another house full of testosterone fueled men drafting a play off pool...... my question is for the Ladies...... What do you do with all that free time that We have from now until the Stanley Cup, which is if memory serves me correct is sometime mid June /2010????

Any other hockey Widows out there???

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hockey Play-offs

After many years...if you can't beat em...join them!

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hockey Play-offs

I just don't understand why someone would go to a beautiful place like Huatulco, only to sit in a bar to watch hockey. What, are you going to watch figure skating while you're in Maui???

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hockey Play-offs

I know what you're saying Husker...but! Hockey is a religion in Canada. I know I'd be watching if I was there.

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hockey Play-offs

I watched the super bowl here in Huatulco for the last 14 years

I am sure that the Tipsy Blow Fish will have all of the games on

Villa Sol y Mar

(House of the Sun & Sea)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
682 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hockey Play-offs

Well Don I'll have to think about that one for a second. Figure skating probably not on this trip because the Canucks will be in the middle of the 2nd round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs on their way to the cup final. Go Nucks Go!!!!! Only 1.5 hrs to puck drop.

Vince

victoria, bc
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hockey Play-offs

I second the " hockey is a religion" ... 15 years ago we were traveling in Guatemala and my Hubby just had to " phone in a draft change".. $20US a minute... As I recall he still lost the pool that year.

On the flip side it sure is fun watching the Stanley Cup finals while wearing a bather and sipping a cold one... Note I said finals... not the 2 months leading up to the finals......

9. Re: Hockey Play-offs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco