We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

***Dreams Roll Call for July***

Harvard, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
***Dreams Roll Call for July***

I haven't seen any roll calls for July yet, so I thought I would throw one out there. My husband and I will be there from July 9th - 16th.

Anyone else going in July?

Last Year we went to Dreams, Puerto Vallarta and Dreams, Tulum. This is our first trip to Huatulco -- not sure what to expect, any advice on places to go, things to see?

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

Will be back late July. You both are there for a week but there are many things you can do.

Book an excursion with hurricanedivers.com and see the 7 bays and 36 beaches from the sea.

Grab a cab into La Crucecita and walk around to get a flavor of the local culture. Great restaurants on and near the Zocolo.

Check out some of the past posts on the first 2 or 3 pages. There have been some great posts and great info.

Okanagan Valley...
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

Hey Pedro - when in July are you going to HUX?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

Mexicana just dropped some flights to $354 RT YYZ to HUX. Very reasonable compared to the $900+ usual. Dates are Aug 5 -22 in various combinations.

I plan to be at Barcelo Aug 6-19

wisconsin
Level Contributor
828 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

Going july 2 - 9. Hoping for a great 4th of july celebration while there! celebrating our wedding anniversary, and our daughters graduation (finally after 5yr!) and her birthday! She is probably more excited than us, not much but some! Have been dreaming of Dreams and couldn't believe the great deal we got, never thought we would see it! We love Sunscapes and know that Dreams surpasses them, so it makes it all the more exciting!

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

I just got back Thursday from a 3 week stint. we both arrive back July 28 for 16 days. Missed the 354 Mexicana fare but got 439 plus tax which for high season is great and still 300+ below Continental.

Rose and conphuzer, you all have a wonderful time!

Bolingbrook...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

We will be there the 9th through the 16th also! Can't wait I have never been to Huatulco, all over Mexico but never there. Also never tried a Drems resort before. Sounds like a lovely place just what we need right now to relax and unwind. Just like the days in Tulum/Rivera Maya areas before it became a tourist trap. Anyhow just hoping the weather is fine as we have not been to a resort in over 2 years.....YAHOOOO!!!

Bolingbrook...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

We will be there the same time!

Playa del Carmen in...
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

Hi! i want to share info about Cancun and the Riviera Maya: Tulum check www.playalovesyou.com.mx Regards!

9. Re: ***Dreams Roll Call for July***

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 05:16