We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

Do you know of any events planned at any of the hotels for the game? We will be at the Secrets.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
385 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

Dunno. After a few days, I loose track of the days. When's Sunday?

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

The sports bars will be hopping. Suggest you check out Senor Pucks in Chahue. One of the best if not THE best sports bar.

Tipsy Blowfish in Tangolunda, The Iguana Bar in La Crucecita. Karumba (?) just up from Tostados.

Check out the hotel when you arrive or perhaps someone there now can check out and post.

Have fun wherever you all go!

Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

Of course all Secrets are a bit different when it comes to special events.... but I can tell you this. I was at Secrets Capri for superbowl in 2009. They had a spectacular party. Projection screen on the beach, fully catered with all kinds of great food and drinks...all right in the sand. They had mascots for the two teams. It was really nice and they put a lot of effort into it.

I would guess Secrets Huatulco will also do something pretty cool. I already asked, and I know they have a brand new 30 ft. HD screen for the beach.

Oh, I'll be there as well.

Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

Sadly, my beloved Detroit Lions will not be participating.

Milwaukee Wisconsin
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

Hopefully, my beloved Green Bay Packers will be there. Huatulco celebrates all sporting events!

Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

I'll give it up for the NFC north. It will soon be a formidable division. Although no grown man should wear cheese atop the head.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

noooooo packers! Whoot whoot!

8. Re: Super Bowl Sunday in Huatulco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2013, 10:23