We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Brisas

Maple Ridge, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Las Brisas

Does anyone know how to get a free upgrade for this hotel, going for two weeks in March 2012

BC Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Brisas

cant help you there.. but will be going there the first week of March.. went there last year ..its all good

Ponemah, Manitoba
Level Contributor
204 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Brisas

Hate to burst your bubble, but I don't believe there is such a thing as a free upgrade at Las Brisas. We just returned from our 4th time there and we always book the Junior Suite and ask if any free upgrade to the beach club is possible.

Last year we upgraded to the Beach Club for 25.00 per night. But at no time have we ever been able to obtain a free upgrade.

All of the above said, we have NO complaints what so ever. The resort itself, their staff, the beaches and all were absolutely wonderful. The food was great with the exception of two meals that we had during the course of our two weeks there. The house wine - FABULOUS!! they've changed their house wine and it's great.

Since 2009 we have spent a total of 7 weeks at Las Brisas and we have loved every minute! Can't beat the weather either.

Our maid was great, and provided us with fresh towels and toiletries almost daily and kept our room in order. The staff at all the restaurants were friendly, polite, helpful, attentive and very enjoyable. Being our 4th time there, there were many staff members who recognized us from last year and really made us feel welcome and comfortable.

I have to to stop now....I could just go on forever singing their praises.....when I have more time, I'll be posting some reviews on Marcos Lopez of Huatulco Tours who is the BEST TOUR GUIDE IN HUATULCO, HANDS DOWN and the Krystal Rose Restaurant where we enjoyed an amazing evening. More to come....

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Brisas

Ahhh yes Kittie we agree whole heartedly !! We have been 3x & when you know staff by name you make great friendships....the always awesome weather is just as great. Las Brisas is our home away from home which is Medicine Hat AB. We are going early March this year after being there twice in 2010... we are due. We to could go on & on about the fantastic resort but there isn't enough time in the day lol.

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Brisas

Ahhh yes Kittie we agree whole heartedly !! We have been 3x & when you know staff by name you make great friendships....the always awesome weather is just as great. Las Brisas is our home away from home which is Medicine Hat AB. We are going early March this year after being there twice in 2010... we are due. We to could go on & on about the fantastic resort but there isn't enough time in the day lol.

Vancouver, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Brisas

No free upgrades. It's a bit cheaper to upgrade when you arrive at the resort . I have stayed in Beach Club.....Not worth the money. Jr.Suite bigger room with balcony but again not worth the money.And this past time in a standard room.......Perfect......! If you choose the standard room just ask for an upper floor...Great !.......We spent all our time at the beach so enjoyed the view from there. We spent very little time in the room other than to shower and sleep.....We used the saved money form upgrading to do the tours......FUN FUN FUN!

british columbia
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Brisas

I am so happy to hear your comments, I can't wait to go. We will be going in March and have just booked a standard room, you must know the resort well so I was wondering if you could give me any advise on room requests.

Also excursiions.

Thanks so much.

Edited: 06 February 2012, 00:41
british columbia
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Brisas

am so happy to hear your comments, I can't wait to go. We will be going in March and have just booked a standard room, you must know the resort well so I was wondering if you could give me any advise on room requests.

Also excursiions.

Thanks so much.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Las Brisas

We are going in march for the first time not sure about what rooms are better but I emailed the hotel and they sent me a map of the grounds, bring your walking shoes lol.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Las Brisas

We are going in march for the first time not sure about what rooms are better but I emailed the hotel and they sent me a map of the grounds, bring your walking shoes lol.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Las Brisas