We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

Stevens Point...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

We will be going for those 7 days. My husband and I went to Hualtuco 17 years ago and stayed at the club med. Now we are bringing 2 teen girls. I hope it is as fun as I remember? Let us know who else will be there?

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

see you there!

Edmonton, Alberta
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

March 13 - 20th. We are a thirty - something couple with a 3 YO and 11 mon old. See you there!

Saskatchewan Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

Will be there MAR. 13-27 , meet you for cerveza cheers

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

We'll be there March 20 - 27. Anyone interested in going to the Chiles&Chocolate Cooking Classes?

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

I might be interested in that cooking class! Can you tell me more about it? When is it? We're there 20 - 27 too.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

Here's the link to their website with the details - looks like we would have to send an e-mail to sign up:

http://www.huatulco-catering.com/wine.html

berwyn, illinois
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

I highly recommend the cooking class there. Takes half a day and I believe they have regularly scheduled classes, so you don't need a small group to sign up. Just email them for availability. The class is fun, informative and you get to eat what you cook.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

Thanks for the additional good review.... I did e-mail Jane via the website and have booked for Friday morning March 23.

The following info is what she sent me re: the class: It is our Street Food Class where we will be making handmade tortillas, tlayudas, sopes, a variety of salsas, taco fillings and our hibiscus margarita. The class is 3-4 hours and we provide hotel or villa pick up.

I'm really looking forward to it!

berwyn, illinois
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

I did that same class last year and learned some great tips and techniques. Still making the salsa and I always get compliments. You will enjoy it and you'll have plenty of time after the class to enjoy the rest of your day!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dreams Roll Call 3/17 - 3/24

We will be there 17-24, and just can't wait! We went to Las Brisas in 2003 and fell in love with Huatulco. I am waiting to hear back from my girlfriend who is going with us, but I, for sure, am going to book the cooking class. Sounds like the Friday is the day!!

~Julie