We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet cost at Dreams

sask
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Topic
internet cost at Dreams

Anyone know what the recent charges for internet use at Dreams if not staying PC? Is there some place close by that has free wifi? Just over a month until we go.

California
Level Contributor
652 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet cost at Dreams

I think that I remember seeing a $60USD/week figure for Dreams WiFi. The coverage there is pretty good, but you may need to constantly switch to different hotspots if moving about the property. A few of the businesses across the street offer free WiFi.

sask
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: internet cost at Dreams

I think that's what I saw somewhere in one of the posts, just couldn't find it. Was hoping it had changed. Might be taking our am coffee off resort

Michigan
Level Contributor
257 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: internet cost at Dreams

The Italian Coffee Company across the street from Barcelo, just down from Dreams has free wi-fi.....and good mochas!

4. Re: internet cost at Dreams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco