We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Huatulco

BC
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Huatulco

Does anyone know the email for Dreams Huatulco. Also any help on best room location without going preferred. Any info on the resort appreciated. Going Jan. 29 for 2 weeks. Thanks

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Huatulco

www.dreamsresorts.com/drehu/index.html. Email at the bottom left of the page.

'Best room location' can mean a lot of things. Do you want to be seconds from the beach in the older part, or far away in a corner in the new section .Prefered section to me is a small quiet bar with a few people from anywhere in it , and rooms with some noise from the lobby bar and a massive air unit that sounds like a jet engine above the rooms of the preferred.

Unfortunately the resort map is useless. Friends who got a jacuzzi room in section A for the base price (back corner 'L' shapped pool) said it was to hot to sit outside in the mornings.

Sounds like front half section 'B' by the adult pool might be fine for you. Depends on price.

Best bang for your buck for me is front half of section 'D' by the activities pool. Seconds away from the Seaside grill and Oceana Restaurant ,the beach, 3 pools, washrooms, etc. Buffet only 1 minute away.Older section but updated rooms and the best sleep I've ever had at a resort .

Kids pool is on the far side and can be only a bit noisy on weekends but I layed out there one Tuesday afternoon this early December with about 4 other people with great bar service.

Hopefully more answers from return guests. Enjoy your trip!

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Huatulco

I will email the manager 1 week prior to our arrival with requests. I always buy the cheep seats and usually end up squeezing something out of "El Jefe". Thanks for the building numbers, they may be of some help.

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Huatulco

Bump.

4. Re: Dreams Huatulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco